Gezu Impex B.V. respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website") www.gezu-impex.nl.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Gezu Impex B.V., established at Marten Frans Elkerboutlaan 28, 5626GG Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 78655285 .
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
We process the personal data provided by in the context of: (1) our services to you or your company /organization (2) visiting our website: www.gezu-impex.nl and / or (3) filling in the contact form on our website.
Personal data is understood to mean: all data that directly or indirectly relates to you as a natural person / individual. Examples of personal data are: date of birth, name, address, telephone number (s), e-mail details and the like. The data is being asked in various forms: a) Contact Form b) Shipping and Billing Address while ordering a product C) Contact Details while ordering a product
In context, we ask to share the more sensitive personal data with us (in order to provide certain support services and functionalities to you as effectively and personally as possible), we will always ask for your explicit consent in advance. This is to ensure that you agree that we may process this personal data for the purposes that we will make known to you in advance and clearly. If the objective is not clear then you can always reach out to us through a dedicated communication channel for privacy related questions on email@example.com.
GeZu Impex only collects the personal data that is strictly necessary for the performance of the relevant service or functionality.
The data collected is processed for multiple purposes:
- Providing services and fulfilling our obligations (Processing and Shipping of Products) towards you as an individual or an organization
- Personalized offers / targeted advertising
- To (further) develop and improve our current and future products; Linking and analysing cookies from our website to the customer data known to us. We do this to tailor the content of our communication to your personal preferences as well as possible
GeZu Impex shares your personal data with third parties in the situations described below with corresponding reasons:
- When we are legally obliged or authorized to provide your personal data to a third party.
- With parties that support GeZu Impex in our services. These parties can act as a so-called “processor” within the meaning of the GDPR. This includes parties that support us in maintaining and improving our website (including shipping partner, e-mail software, web analytics software, marketing and advertising support). But also consider parties such as our accountant, legal or other adviser (s), to whom we must provide your personal data in certain cases (for example when administering or providing legal assistance in the event of, for example, a complaint or dispute).
- If we send your personal data to a recipient abroad, this will only happen to a recipient in a country that, in the opinion of the European Commission, offers an adequate level of protection.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure with a (processor) agreement, among other things, that your personal data may not be used for other purposes and that they will delete your data as soon as they are no longer needed for their processing task
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or we also provide a functionality where you yourself via your client interface can take all necessary actions to retrieve, change, restrict and delete yourself the data submitted towards us.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us and depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data (collected directly) are used and retained for the duration determined by the law and the conditions as described above.
Also any data provided by any third party (such as Sales Channel) is retained as per the guidelines provided by Third Party.
Article 11 - Cookies
For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult here.
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact